Spotify is looking for a passionate and professional Podcast Manager to join our Content team in the Netherlands, sitting in Amsterdam.
Job type: Permanent
The Podcast Manager will be the primary Spotify contact for our audio content partners on the Netherlands market. Reporting to the Head of Studios France & Benelux, working cross-functionally with the local and international teams, the right candidate will have day-to-day responsibilities to grow Spotify’s presence as a leader in audio in the market and develop strategic partnerships with priority partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships – You will manage the daily relationship with our podcast partners (radios, studios and independent creators) to answer their questions, maximize the visibility of their catalogue on our platform, address all technical and administrative issues, identify all new opportunities of collaboration.
- Curate podcast content on platform – You will select and merchandize podcast content on the platform with compellent copy and imagery
- Develop Spotify’s presence on podcast in the country – You will work collaboratively with marketing on global podcast campaigns and working together with other teams provide data analysis on the evolution of the market and the consumption of content on platform
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of relevant working experience in the Entertainment / Media industry and you hold a bachelor degree or similar in a relevant area. A background as a Partnership manager is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in podcasts and a knowledge of the market.
- You never forget that the most important task is to ensure that the relationship with the partner is key and you are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners.
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken Dutch and English
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude