For this company who operates in over 60 countries, we are looking for an intelligent and ambitious Operations Analyst.
What are you going to do?
As an Operations Analyst you will be responsible for the set up and management of daily and weekly reports and analysis on product supply, inventory and sales. You will work with colleagues across the world in this company’s organization to collect and validate operational data. Besides all of that, you will have to establish a set of standard Excel tools to manage daily and weekly supply, inventory and sales.
- BSc degree in Business Management, Statistics, Logistics or Finance preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience as business analyst in a complex global environment.
- Intelligent, accurate, articulate and ambitious personality with attention to detail and excellent analysis skills.
- Excellent team worker and communicator.
- Ability to turn complexity into simplicity.
- Stress resistant and able to work independently
- Proficient in English.
- Advanced skills Microsoft Excel, and proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Share Point;experience with Microsoft Access and ERP / Databases preferred
Does this profile suit you perfectly? Don’t wait any longer and apply immediately by sending your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org!