- NDSM-Plein, 1033 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Viacom connects with our diverse audiences everywhere they are. As a leading global entertainment content company, we know what our viewers want and proudly deliver it across the globe through television, motion pictures and a wide range of digital media.
Media Networks includes favorites like BET, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, COMEDY CENTRAL, Centric, CMT, Spike, TV Land, Logo and more than 160 networks around the world. In addition, digital assets such as Neopets, Addicting Games, BET.com and Quizilla offer compelling and interactive content, providing an even deeper connection with our devoted and focused demographics.
Paramount Pictures Corporation offers audiences access to a huge library of top films through brands like Paramount Pictures, Paramount Insurge, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Home Entertainment.
Fueled by our world-class brands, Viacom serves an ever-growing population of kids, tweens, teens and adults who want their favorite media and entertainment, 24/7
For our Nickelodeon Programming department of pan-regional channels (including Nick Jr. Global, Nick Jr. COMM as well as our Nickelodeon Global, Nickelodeon COMM and NickToons Global and COMM international channels) in Amsterdam we are recruiting, initially limited to 12 months, a:
Creative Coordinator Nickelodeon
Just the right job for you:
- Communication with internal producers, booking and briefing of external agencies and freelancers;
- Coordination of the on-air postproduction processes – combining the projects for different channels/platforms;
- Coordinating the process of shortform language adaptation elements produced by the Creative department: sending the materials to the versioning studios in North and on-air teams in other clusters coordination (offices in Budapest, Madrid, Singapore, NY, London, etc.);
- Taking care of the payments for the versioning studios;
- Communication with broadcast centre (based in Amsterdam) and development of workflows for content delivery;
- Reversion existing on-air promos and video content as needed for global use;
That‘s why we want you:
- Higher vocational education or an Art School, or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required;
- At least 2 years experience;
- Strong project management, organization and communication skills; supervising many projects, working with different departments.
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with continuous ability to reprioritize
- Positive about changes in workflows – as the workflow is constantly being improved due to the changing environment
- Microsoft office knowledge, especially Excel, open to work on different platforms/systems, including financial platforms. Familiar with file formats and with the Adobe suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder, After Effects)
- Advanced editing skills
- Familiar with the postproduction workflow and processes
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a second language is preferred.
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you’re not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. Whether you are working for MTV, VIVA, COMEDY CENTRAL, NICKELODEON or our Sales division BE VIACOM, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents – whether you are a newcomer or a professional – to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here